Monday, September 26, 2011

Fresh Start

So, last Monday I posted on facebook "I like Mondays... weird? I know."  yep, you read that right. I like Mondays.  I got some interesting responses as I thought I would - but surprised I didn't get any negative. One friend told me I should see a doctor about that... which made me laugh.

I know for most people, they get that "sick tummy dread" on sunday nights prior to going to bed. Cause they're totally not looking forward to going to work the next day.

But Monday's are a fresh start. for me anyways. I guess to each his own, but I view it as another day/week to make a difference in this world.  A new week to progress further - in your career, your relationships - and most importantly spiritually.  When you are chasing after things that are worthy of your time and energy - it is satisfying getting up - get going and seeing what the Lord holds for you that day. 

Truth be told - I haven't always had that attitude - but this past year has been an interesting one - life lessons learned and moments I never want to repeat.  But through it all - God has revealed to me time and time again His LOVE,  His GRACE and PRESENCE. He truly has a plan for each one of us - and I've learned lots of faith lessons - that I should go back and write down to share the stories of His glory.  But I've learned to step back and take ONE DAY AT A TIME - especially after my sister almost died.  I had to - mentally couldn't handle thinking a few hours ahead even in the same day.

But back to what I was saying - He has blessed me with an incredible career opportunity to which I am super thankful for.  Which has allowed me to look forward to going to work - cause I am passionate about it.  So get passionate about something - and maybe you'll start to like Monday's too.


No comments:

Post a Comment